About the Instructor
Hayley Solich is a Perth-based Communications Specialist and the CEO of The Creaticians. Hayley specialises in helping people to transform their ideas into reality...assisting new authors to write their books and get them published; new businesses to create their whole marketing presence from branding to websites and online accounts; and all types of graphic design.
Hayley is the past Editor of four Australian magazines including Pearls Women's Magazine, Finally at 40 Life Begins Magazine, Golden Pen Magazine, Golden Pen for Christian Women Magazine, as well as, the past designer for Social Media Woman Magazine. Hayley is also a published author, public speaker and experienced facilitator.
Bluegum Community Centre
111 Bluegum Road
Beechboro WA 6059
0402 040 008
Have you always thought that you would write a book but weren't sure how or when?
OR have you started to write a book but stalled because you got stuck and didn't know how to proceed?
In Write Your Book in 30 Days online training program, Hayley Solich helps you to understand your WHY and HOW so you know how to approach your WHAT.
From the first lesson to the last, you will be given quality information and you will be invited to apply that knowledge through engaging activities.
Course content includes:
- Understanding Your WHY for writing a book
- Crafting your objective
- Understanding Your WHO, your audience for the book
- Crafting an avatar so that you write for the one
- Understanding Your HOW so you can plan effectively
- Crafting your writing plan and setting realistic goals
- Understanding the Psychology of motivation so you can finish your book in 30 days
- Crafting your vision board and your daily writing routines
Plus access to some cool tools to help you with your writing adventure.
- Introduction to the topic, 'WHY'
- What is your 'WHY' for wanting to write a book?
- Activity 1.1: Crafting Your WHY Objective
- Using Your WHY as a Source of Motivation
- Answering the Why Question
- Activity 1.2: Crafting Your Vision Board
- Three Types of People Who Attempt Writing Books
- Myths about Writing
- Debunking the Myths Quiz - True or False?
- Introduction to the topic 'HOW'
- The HOW Question
- The 30 Days Book Planner Approach
- Activity 3.1: Creating Your 30 Days Book Planner Approach
- By Inspiration Approach
- Activity 3.2: Creating by Inspiration Approach
- From a Template Approach
- Activity 3.3: Create a Template Approach
- Chapter Chunk It Approach
- Activity 3.4: Create Your Chapter Chunk Approach
- MindMap Approach
- Activity 3.5: Create Your Mind Mapping Approach
- Tips for Making it Happen