- 4 Videos
- 24 Texts
- 3 PDFs
- 40.0 hrs
If you feel a bit lost, uncertain what to do with yourself, not sure how to make the most of what you have and know, lacking the confidence to make any decisions about your future or career, then this is the course for you.
Exploring Your Possibilities is designed to help you:
- Identify your skills and transferable skills, your knowledge and experience
- Reveal any opportunities there may be for you to make money from or connect with community using what you've learned about yourself
- And to come up with a next steps action plan
Too often we become paralysed in indecision because we are not clear about what we have to offer. We can also lack the confidence to back ourselves because we are unclear that what we have to offer is of value.
This course addresses these issues so you can be confident to make decisions based on a realistic and whole perspective of yourself and your abilities.
Exploring Your Possibilities is for people who:
- Want to unearth new opportunities
- Aren't sure what their next step should be in terms of career, life, etc
- Want to expand their vision
- Desire to learn new tools for creative idea generation
- Want to get their ideas down on paper so they can work with them
- Want to uplevel their lives
Participants will walk away with:
- a mind map or other depiction of their opportunities
- An action plan
- A better understanding of the tools available online to help them process their ideas
- A proven strategy for unearthing creative ideas
1-to-1 Coaching Session with Hayley Solich to clarify a next steps action plan valued at $297.
Hayley Solich QBLE is a Perth-based Communications Specialist and the CEO of The Creaticians.
Hayley specialises in helping people to transform their lives and achieve their life vision. She helps them to start or uplevel their businesses, complete life projects such as write books, advocate for their cause, raise their public profile, get a higher paid job and so much more.
Hayley is the past Editor of four Australian magazines including Pearls Women's Magazine, Finally at 40 Life Begins Magazine, Golden Pen Magazine, Golden Pen for Christian Women Magazine, as well as, the past designer for Social Media Woman Magazine. Hayley is also a published author, public speaker and experienced facilitator.
Hayley also has a background in Employment Services and Government where she helped hundreds of people to find employment. She also currently consults on Mental Health and is a qualified Recovery facilitator.
0402 040 008